Terms & Conditions
for A Million Ads 12 Days of Christmas Raffle 2022
1. By entering the raffle you are agreeing to these raffle terms and conditions.
2. The raffle is being run by A Million Ads Ltd (64 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TB, United Kingdom).
3. The raffle will run on the following dates in December 2022: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th.
Eligibility to enter:
4. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age. A Million Ads employees are excluded from the draw.
5. By entering the raffle, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The raffle is free to enter.
Donations to the Surfers Against Sewage:
8. The raffle is hosted in support of Surfers Against Sewage.
9. Donations to A Million Ads’ fundraising page in support of Surfers Against Sewage are not a prerequisite to enter.
10. Donations will be contributed to Surfers Against Sewage in full and A Million Ads will not deduct any fees from the sum.
How to enter:
11. The raffle event page and information will be shared with our current clients, partners and contacts.
12. The raffle is open to all entries until Midnight on 7th December 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
13. To enter the raffle simply enter via our event page and fill in the entry form: https://amillionads12daysofchristmas.splashthat.com/
14. A Million Ads will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
15. The prizes will be the following for each day:
- 8 December 2022: Echo Dot (4th Gen)
- 9 December 2022: 3-month membership to Audible
- 10 December 2022: 24x Beavertown Beers
- 11 December 2022: Lush Blissful Box
- 12 December 2022: Fortnum & Mason Grosvenor Hamper
- 13 December 2022: Hotel Chocolat Classic Cabinet
- 14 December 2022: Sonos Roam SL
- 15 December 2022: Chapel Down English 75 Cocktail Pack
- 16 December 2022: £100 Ivy Asia Gift Voucher
- 17 December 2022: Sonos One
- 18 December 2022: 6-month Subscription to Bloom & Wild
- 19 December 2022: Roberts Revival iStream 3
16. A Million Ads’ use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
17. The winners will be drawn at random.
18. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
19. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
20. The decision of A Million Ads regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
21. The winners will be notified within a week of the prize draw, although we will endeavour to do so sooner. We will contact winners via their email provided in the raffle entry form. The winners will also be announced each raffle day via our Twitter (@amillionads) and Instagram Stories (@amillionadshq), identifying winners by their first name and company name only.
22. A Million Ads will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
23. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 5 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and A Million Ads reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner, who will also be picked at random.
Receipt of the prize:
24. Please allow 10 days for delivery of the prize collection or delivery arrangements may also be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity:
26. An announcement of the winners’ first name and place of work will be made on our Instagram page (@amillionadshq) within the ‘Stories’ section. The winners agree to the release of their first name and place of work for this purpose.
Limitation of Liability:
28. A Million Ads does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the raffle or being selected as a winner for the raffle, save that A Million Ads does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
29. A Million Ads does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this raffle. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winners.
30. A Million Ads reserves the right to cancel the raffle or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
31. The raffle and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.