Effective Date: 03/10/2016
This privacy statement applies to www.amillionads.com and our service A Million Ads Platform owned and operated by A Million Ads Ltd. We provide dynamic creative and personalisation for digital audio advertising and our customers use our products to create and deliver relevant and context aware audio advertising.
This privacy statement describes how A Million Ads Ltd (‘A Million Ads’, ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’) collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site www.amillionads.com (the “Site”) and our A Million Ads Platform (the “Platform”). It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our Site and using our Platform you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is A Million Ads Ltd at 1 Adam Street, London, WC2N 6LE.
1. Information We May Collect About You
1.1 Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you contact us through our site, become a customer of our Platform, brief us on a campaign or submit a support ticket or otherwise report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, along with details pertaining to the reason you are communicating with us.
1.2 Information we collect about you. Each time we serve an advert from our Platform, we collect or receive technical information about you from within the request itself (for example, your IP address or your user agent string, which we use to infer your current location and what device you are using)
2. Uses Made Of The Information
We use the data you give us, we collect about you and we receive from others:
- To personalise each audio advert that you will be served, making it more relevant to you. We measure your exposure to each advert by tracking the number of times you have requested it, heard it or clicked it for statistics reporting purposes and for improving our service over time. Nothing we store can be traced back to you as we use a unique and meaningless identifier to refer to the tracking data. We use aggregate trend data to improve the quality of the ads you will be served in the future and to maintain, improve and develop new services. We occasionally produce reports and analytics for our partners and customers. These reports show aggregate data over time to show historical performance and trends and do not contain individual data;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and to notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
4. Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We do not share any data with third party data processors or ad exchanges and we do not share data between our different media owner, publisher or advertiser partners or customers (although they may share your information outside of our agreement with them).
We may share information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of A Million Ads if we have a good-faith belief that we are obliged to do so by law or as necessary to protect ourselves or others.
5. Where We Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site or our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Other Websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Data security
We take all reasonable measures to protect the information we collect and store. All transfers to, from and within our Platform are over HTTPS, our servers are located in a secure facility and we strictly control access to the data via strong passwords and two-factor authentication.
8. Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
9. Changes to This Policy
10. Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments regarding this privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.